in Peoria, IL
What you will do...
- Develop new clients for services offered by the Firm.
- Develop new advisor relationships to generate new revenue.
- Build meaningful relationships with plan sponsors, plan members, and intermediary business relationships that generate potential client referrals.
- Communicate routinely with clients and periodically meet at their place of business.
- Deliver an annual Investment Policy Review, providing review of a retirement plan's investment offerings, model portfolios, cost analysis and (when appropriate) the presentation of investment fund replacement recommendations.
- Help educate plan sponsor clients about their fiduciary responsibility with regard to plan investments and plan operation.
What we seek...
- Achievement oriented person who will thrive as a member of a team of successful persons
- Ability to accept responsibility for business projects and follow through
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Insurance or financial world interest and skill set
- Computer and social media savvy
- BA/BS degree or equivalent