in Peoria, IL / Telecommute option available for qualified candidates
What you will do...
- Maintain a caseload of Plans with approximately $400,000 - $750,000 of annual revenue and a required retention rate of 95% (+/-).
- Continually develop and solidify working relationships with Plan Sponsors, Intermediaries and other pertinent parties.
- Monitor and review day-to-day plan activity to ensure operational accuracy and proactive communication with Plan Sponsors, Intermediaries and other pertinent parties.
- Provide timely and accurate answers to inquiries from Plan Sponsors, Intermediaries and other pertinent parties.
- Remain current with industry technical knowledge toward the responsibility for operational accuracy and the ability to recommend process improvements.
- Coordinate with Recordkeeping Team personnel as needed to prepare accurate reports and statements in accordance with company standard turnaround time.
- Routinely work with and be responsible for the ongoing training of team members at the direction of the Team Leader.
What we seek...
- Specialized knowledge of current ERISA regulations
- Two to three years' experience as a proven Account Manager or three years minimum equivalent experience in related field
- College Degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software
- Proficiency in industry-specific software
- Ability to independently organize and prioritize tasks
- Strength in problem analysis and problem resolution
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- In-depth understanding and applicable knowledge of all ABG products
- Advanced designation (either ARPS or QKA) highly desirable.
Career Opportunities at ABG
For more information on career opportunities at ABG Retirement Plan Services and what we look for in a candidate, as well as how to to apply, please visit our Careers Page.