Account Manager/Client Service - 401k Plans
in Peoria, IL / Telecommute
Client Service Professional for Retirement Plan Administration
Alliance Benefit Group of Illinois (ABG) began as Small Parker and Ackerman, Inc. in 1968 with a staff of four. Today, the firm has grown to employ 80 Team Members in its principal office located in the Twin Towers Office plaza in downtown Peoria.
ABG provides recordkeeping, administration and investment consulting services as a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) to employer-sponsored retirement plan participants with more than $3 billion in plan assets. Our firm is one of the largest independent recordkeepers for retirement plans in the nation.
We are seeking an action oriented and “hands on” Account Manager – 401(K) who is results driven and highly collaborative. Join our TEAM...
What you will do...
- Primary point of contact for assigned caseload of retirement plan clients.
- Continually develop and solidify working relationships with the Employers and Investment Advisors.
- Primary job responsibilities include providing timely and accurate answers to client emails and phone calls.
- Monitors and reviews day-to-day plan activity, remains current with operational issues and seeks assistance from the Team Lead or Assistant Vice President to develop process improvements.
- Coordinates processing of information with the Recordkeeping department personnel as needed to prepare accurate reports and statements in accordance with the ABG Retirement Plan Services standard turnaround time.
- Participates in client meetings, conference calls, and web conferences.
- Shows an ongoing commitment to pension education and training.
What we seek...
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in the accounting, finance, banking or related fields for Corporate office position.
- Two to five years experience in Retirement Plan Account Management/Administration for Telecommute position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications.
- Associate degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Experience with retirement plan administration or “third-party” recordkeeping and professional designation a plus.
What we offer...
Your commitment to ABG is the key to our success. In turn, we can offer you a full array of employee benefits and flexibility to help you achieve your very own work/life balance. ABG Team Members are highly trained in best practice procedures and empowered to implement solutions that meet our clients' goals. We continuously work to improve our Team Member's skills and our processes to meet the needs and expectations of our clients.
How to Apply
Applicants should forward resumes and relevant documents to:
ABG Retirement Plan Services
Attn: Cathy S. Plouzek
Vice President of Human Resources
456 Fulton Street, Suite 345
Peoria, Illinois 61602
Career Opportunities at ABG
For more information on career opportunities at ABG Retirement Plan Services please visit our Careers Page.